Commercial and residential investment:
With direct access to rivers, rails, and buses; highways and parkways; a thriving downtown; and a diverse and educated workforce, the City of Peekskill is perfectly positioned and primed for commercial and residential development.
Proposed economic development projects in Peekskill:
Central Fire Station (2013)
Peekskill: The City of Potential!
- Diverse and educated labor pool
- A thriving downtown with an active nightlife
- A vibrant cultural scene
- Home to many of Westchester’s dining and entertainment hotspots
- A diverse inventory of existing commercial spaces
- Access to outstanding medical facilities
- Multi-modal transportation including commuter rail and county-wide bus system
- Easy access to three highways and parkways, and the Bear Mountain Bridge
For further information, please contact James Slaughter, Director, Economic Development: email@example.com